GE Approved Courses
Use this sheet in combination with your Academic Requirements Report to keep track of General Education completed, courses in progress, and categories yet to complete.
Schedule of Classes
Commonly Asked Question: Double/Triple Counting
- Can I use my GE/Capstone to fulfill multiple areas on the General Education categories?
- For students admitted to the university prior to the current General Education Pattern (2012-Present)
- It may be possible to use a GE course to fulfill a capstone/other general education category on the pattern. However, it may not always be to your benefit, as other categories within the GE Pattern may require more units. It highly recommended that you meet with an advisor prior to making a change on your GE Pattern year. Please make an appointment, and we would be happy to discuss your options with you!
- For students admitted during the current GE Pattern
- You are limited in terms of what may count in multiple areas/categories on the 2012 (to present) pattern. You may use courses that fulfill your Global Issues and Human Diversity to fulfill areas A-F. You are not allowed to change to a previous GE Pattern. If you have questions, you may make an appointment, and we would be happy to meet with you!